Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Runway Diva in Sophisticate's Black Hair Mag & Plus Model Mag -Jan 08 issues

Happy New Year Family! Apologies to all of my readers! I have been lazy mode for the last couple weeks, just sort of "chillin" and enjoying what was left of the holidays. I have managed to pick up 10 lbs on my hiatus....so a sista HAS to get back up and running now! Soooooooooo.......needless to say:

I'M BACK!!!!! (lol)
(Did you miss me?)

Happy New Year Family!
I hope that every one's 2008 is off to a rip roaring start!!!! Here's the latest on The ORIGINAL Runway Diva! Please check out my "blurb" in the latest issue (Feb 08) of Sophisticate's Black Hair Magazine, located in the "beauty currents" section on page 18.

Also, check out the editorial feature that I wrote about "Mannequin Modeling" in the latest (January 2008) issue of Plus Model Magazine :

( http://www.plusmodelmag.com/General/plus-model-magazine-article-detail.asp?article-id=431295165 )



Thanks for all of your love and continued support. Much success to you all in 2008!

Peace & Blessings!

Q

Miss Sharon Quinn

The ORIGINAL RunwayDiva!



Don't forget to check out Runway Diva TV at:



Live your life with arms wide open

Today is where your book begins

The rest is still unwritten"

- Natasha Bedingfield





"Every new year people make resolutions to change aspects of themselves they believe are negative. A majority of people revert back to how they were before and feel like failures. This year I challenge you to a new resolution.

I challenge you to just be yourself."

No comments: