Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Project Runway 4 Finale....Tonight!!!!



Okay Family!

So tonight is the long awaited (at least for ME!!!) season finale of Bravo TV's Project Runway....

The three finalists, Christian, Rami & Jillian go on to show their collections in Bryant Park.


Photo courtesy of BARBARA NITKE/Bravo

I actually think it's gonna be hard to call a clear cut winner at this point...They are ALL great and each have their own individual style. My problem with all three of tonight's finalists...is that ALL of their collections are predominately black in color.

Although I didn't particularly care for him at the beginning...I gotta tell you...my favorite going into the finale is.....Christian!! Although...I thought what he did with that little chubbster's prom dress was HEINOUS!!! He is CLEARLY all about making "Doll Clothes".



He absolutely SLAYED me with the Art Gallery Inspiration Challenge and what he did when he reconstructed those Levi's was hot to death!

This kid is going places no matter how you slice it....in his own words:

He's SO Fierce!

I will be at the Divabetic conference at Gotham Hall tonight...so I hope I can get home in enough time to catch it.

I predict the winner will be the designer who throws some COLOR into their collection!

Project Runway is on TONIGHT at 10pm (lol...I think) on Bravo.

Oh yeah...One More thing.....

Did anyone see the last challenge where Chris got Eliminated? You know where he used the human hair in his finale collection outfits??? Where you all fascinated that he had the gumption to do that?

Well...it wasn't anything new to me....and that's because NJ Based Designer Lonie Cisco did this very same thing at LEAST 10 years ago.....lol...AND he did for a BIG GIRL and he used BLONDE hair....

You GO Lonie...for being ahead of your time.

Just some history for ya'.....in case you didn't know.



"Use what talents you possess. The woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang the best."

No comments: