Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New Radio Show Featuring Sharon Quinn - The ORIGINAL RUNWAY DIVA!!!

Greetings All of My Fellow Plus Sized Divas & Our Admirers & Supporters!

It's me! The ORIGINAL Runway Diva....Miss Sharon Quinn
and I am in the process of launching a new online radio show called “Fashion Plus On The Rush” in the next few weeks and I am looking for the movers & shakers in the plus sized industry to interview.

Please know that I am not looking to interview just plus sized models but in addition, I am also interested in interviewing:


Singers
Actors & Actresses
Comedians
Poets & Spoken Word Performance Artists
Writers
Bloggers
Doctors, Nurses & Health Care Professionals
Make Up Artists
Hairstylists
Stylists
Lawyers
Dancers
Athletes
Producers
Designers
Film Makers
Politicians
Activists
Etc…


Feel me on this one family?

I want to talk to Anyone who is actually MAKING MOVES and BREAKING GROUND in their prospective industries….If you are blazing a new trail for a plus sized man/woman or child to follow - WANT TO TALK TO YOU!!!!

FYI – Being Plus Sized is NOT a prerequisite (it helps though!) but you (or the person you refer) should have a “plus sized” slant in whatever it is that you are doing.

If you think that you (or someone you know) would make a great interview subject, please email your (or their) contact information (email & phone number), A Bio & Photo, Website Links (if any) and/or any press clippings that you have to: ORIGRUNWAYDIVA@AOL.COM and feel free to spread the word!

For More Info on Sharon Quinn: www.sharonquinn.com

Thanks!

No comments: