Friday, May 11, 2007

American Idol & Lakisha Jones

What's up Family!

Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile....those of you that know me, know that I have been on the road casting Mo'Nique's F.A.T. Chance 2007 and blogging on the road can be EXPENSIVE!!!

Anyway, I have been checking out American Idol religiously (a first for me!) and was rather dismayed that Lakisha got the boot last week and not the human beat box...Blake. Although I though Lakisha didn't perform as well as she could have....the beat box thing is beginning to grate on my nerves....DOES HE HAVE TO DO IT ON EVERY SONG????? It gets real tired and corny real quickly.

No matter though....unless Jordin & Melinda muck things up really badly....Blake is the next to go.

I really believe in my heart that Jordin will win this if Melinda doesn't sing from the bottom of her soul next week. Jordin LOOKS like the American Idol and whoever is grooming her....is doing an excellent job.

This one will come down to Youth (Jordin) -vs- Experience (Melinda).

And it will probably be too close to call.

I'll be really surprised if Blake doesn't go home next.

Smootches!

"Ambition is the last refuge of Failure."


BTW - I am the guest moderator on Oxygen's newest site...oomph.net. I am guest hosting the "Fabulous & Thick" discussion group for the next three months. Please go to Oomph.net and sign up then join us for this new & exciting discussion group!

No comments: