Thursday, August 9, 2007

Harry Potter Rules!!!!!!!

Hey Ya'll, I just finished reading the final installment of the Harry Potter books a few days ago and I gotta tell you.....Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was one of the best books I have read in a very long time...I simply could not put it down. I won't mess it up for my peeps who haven't read it yet so I will just say this...if you are a true fan...you will be completely enthralled with this book from beginning to end!!! I fell in love with the series from the very first book and then the movies came along and if I wasn't hooked before....the movies did it for me. And let me say this....I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE MOVIE VERSION OF THIS FINAL INSTALLMENT TO HIT THE BIG SCREEN!!! I have TWO words for WHOMEVER gets to direct & produce this movie: SPECIAL EFFECTS!!! From what I read in this book...they have NO CHOICE but to go for over the top special effects!!!

I might even go back to the first book and start reading them all over again!

The only sad part for me was that I really didn't want it to end...I really didn't....I have a girlfriend who is on the final book as well and because she knows this will be IT for the series...she slowing down her reading pace because she doesn't want it to end either!! THAT'S how good this book is.

JK Rowling....I tip my hat off to you mama! It was brilliant from start to finish and I personally thank you for answering all of the questions that were lingering in my head when I came to the end.

And thanks D!....You know why.

Go to the bookstore and pick this one up family...it's a winner!

MUAH!

"The possessor of truth has freedom."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Peace Sharon,

I have been perusing your site for a few hours now and I have really enjoyed it. I am in awe of all of the people you know in the plus sized and fashion industries and your knowledge of the industries themselves. (I thought I knew a little something...I've got my homework cut out for me!)

What made me post...Harry Potter!! I am a Potter-head and I was sad to see the series end as well. Love it, love it, LOVE IT!!

They anounced today that the last movie is going to be made into two parts...YEA!!!! I can't wait!!

Oh, and my two cents on other posts...Puffy and Wyclef need their butts beaten! It is amazing to me how people consistently bite the hand that feeds them. If the "Size Sexy" segment is cut from Rip the Runway, I will not watch it. That is the only part I want to see!

I knew there was a reason that I didn't like Wyclef. Thanks for giving me a "valid" reason Clef!

Have a great day!