Friday, June 5, 2009

Kelly Clarkson is tired of the fat jokes y'all.....

Kelly Clarkson: I'm Tired of Hearing "the Fat Joke"
Thursday June 4, 2009

Kelly Clarkson
Kelly Clarkson attends Z100's Zootopia 2009 presented by IZOD FRAGRANCE
at Izod Center on May 16, 2009 in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
Jamie McCarthy/WireImage for Clear Channel Radio

Kelly Clarkson says she's tired of being bullied over her weight.

"For seven years it's been happening. It's like, 'OK cool, the fat joke,'" she said during an interview with 2Day FM's Kyle and Jackie O Show in Australia.

Look back at the weight ups and downs of your favorite Idol stars!

Despite the taunts, the American Idol champ says, "I love my body. I'm very much OK with it. I don't think artists are ever the ones who have the problem with their weight, it is other people."

To read the rest CLICK HERE

No comments: