Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ruby Foo's on 77th & Broadway now closed?

Morning fam!

Do my eyes deceive me? I just passed Ruby Foo's on 77th St & Broadway and saw that it is now closed. I am both shocked and saddened to hear of this but I'm pretty sure it's another sign of the dismal economic market.


This was one of my favorite spots....me & my homegirl Toccara usually stopped by here for cocktails and appetizers whenever she was in town.

I will miss it.....fortunately, the Times Square location appears to still be open & thriving!

1 comment:

dnyree said...

I would actually never see it open. I was under the impression that it had been closed for a while. I'd do the Times Square location for business lunches from time to time - so I was glad to see there was one closer to Uptown. Definitely a sign of the economy...