Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Jennifer Hudson's "I'll Be Home For Christmas" Special...

Recently Jennifer Hudson packed up her fiance, new baby boy (who is absolutely gorgeous) and her big sister Julia and headed back home to Chicago to shoot her Christmas special "I'll Be Home for Christmas"....

I thoroughly enjoyed it!! She was in great voice, she looked beautiful and she just appears to be in a really good place right now....I am very happy for her!

Jennifer Hudson

I think my most favorite part of the special came at the end of the show when she decided to close with The J5's version of "We Wish You A Merry Christmas" .....you know:

"The JACKSON 5 wanna wish everybody...a mellow Merry Christmas and a Groovy New Year!!"

What??? I can't remember the last time I heard someone use this version of the song.....all that was missing for me was hearing her riff over the track....

Here's to hoping that they will release a live version of this show....it was really awesome! If you missed it take a look at the clip of her duet with Michael Buble to get a taste of what you missed!

No comments: