Sunday, October 30, 2005

La Familia Jewels

Today, I drove out to New Jersey to visit my friends Jules & Perry. Jules and I used to be roomies a long time ago and I was her maid of honor at her wedding a few years ago. Anyway, she cooked lunch (she made pasta with a meat sauce, fresh steamed broccoli & a cucumber/onion/tomato salad that I absolutely LOVE!!!!). We haven't seen each other since my Fat Chance screening party on August 6, so we had a lot of catching up to do. She told me of a fabulous new business adventure they are about to start and it sounds really exciting. Perry broke open a bottle of Yellowtail Chardonnay and we ate, drank & reminisced about old times. All three of us are board & trivia game junkies so we wound up playing a few rounds of "Scene It", which is a DVD based trivia game about the movies....Jules is literally a MOVIE WHORE !!! So she knew most of the answers and thoroughly waxed our

The Chardonnay had my bladder on blast so the damn game took over an hour because I kept stopping to pee!!! SO ANNOYING!!! On my way home we stopped off at Pathmark to do a little shopping before I headed back to NYC. For those of you who don't know me.....Pathmark is NOT A GOOD PLACE for me!!!! I love supermarkets.....If you shop late at night the aisles make the best runways!!! Of course I had to go to the bathroom again when I got in the it's really starting to get on my nerves. Anyway, I loaded up my trunk, dropped Jules & Perry back home, went to the bathroom AGAIN and then headed back to NYC...There was a bit of traffic in the Lincoln Tunnel so it took me a minute to get home. The moment I took the exit ramp on 125th St...I felt it COMING!! Damn...didn't I JUST go???? So I raced to gas station to buy gas and pee when I realized that the damn bathroom was closed. The attendant told me to try the station across the street but I couldn't hold on a moment longer and well......if YOU really know me...then you know how the story turns out!!! lol...a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

Then I came back to my car, filled up my tank and took my groceries home.

All & all it was pretty good day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nasty ass!!