Monday, October 31, 2005

Countdown to the Vibe Awards! 13 days and counting.....

Okay, so I am attending The Vibe Awards in 13 days! I have never been to a major awards show in my life so this is really exciting for me. My purpose for being there of course is to Network, network, network!! And that's exactly what I plan on doing...letting them all "Get a taste of the Runway Diva!" in their mouths! I already whet their appetites on Mo'Nique's Fat Chance...now i'm gonna give em' a little taste!! lol Anyway, I have known about this event since forever and I know I need to get my butt together and be on top of my game when I get there. So that means diet and gym....two things I really ain't trying to hear right now. I have been in a "lazy" phase for the past 4 weeks. But now it's countdown time to see if I can take of some "chocolate" weight and get myself together by showtime. Well if today is any indication...a sista is already in trouble!!! Okay, I'm gonna go out and take a walk and try to jump start my motor. Will definitely keep you abreast of my progress.................
Okay it's 6:07pm and I have returned from my walk...which took me right past KFC....riiiighhhht....anyway, I am now home and trying to get up the energy to reorganize my spare room/closet. This is a task that has been ongoing for the last year or two and it's driving me nuts. Too many clothes/no closet space.....sigh..my fiance is trying to help motivate me to no avail and he's getting on my nerves too!!!!! I HATE CHORES AND HOUSEWORK!!!! I really do!!! I gotta get my celebrity on....because I need a housekeeper/maid. ARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!

No comments: