Saturday, November 10, 2007

Paula's Party

Hey Ya'll

I just happened to be up at like 12am last night (this morning?) and I was channel surfing and caught a glimpse of Paula's Party, the Food Network Show featuring southern cook Paula Deen.

Miss Paula was dipping an already baked cake in batter which she then proceeded to DEEP FRY in a pot of hot oil.......

Then she politely added some orange flavored and tinted frosting AND some fresh orange slices (to add a "healthy" element..I suppose) to both cakes and as disgusted as I was at the very thought of deep frying a cake....it had the NERVE to actually LOOK really good when she finished it and I found myself wondering what it tasted like!

We are all going to hell in a handbasket for even THINKING of eating it.

Lol.

"A man is fed, not that he may be fed, but that he may work."

No comments: