Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Wire Party at Fashion Forty

Tonight I met up with some friends at Chevy's and decided to head over to Fashion Forty off of Seventh avenue for what was supposed to be an industry party for "The Wire".....I knew something was up when I heard what venue the party was being held in. I have been to Fashion Forty a million times and I knew that the place was (is) kinda small and I just didn't see the "vision". So we walked over, got inside and saw immediately that the place was crazy crowded. After checking our coats, we headed upstairs to the VIP area and just sort of hung out for a while....lol...until we realized that "The Wire" party hadn't started yet and we were actually crashing someone else's bday party.

Later on I did actually manage to run into an actual cast member, Isaiah Whitlock (he's the crooked politician on the show) and he was more than happy to take a photo with The Runway Diva:




After I finally got my "Wire" fixed, we finished our cocktails, waited....oh....10 minutes or so before they FOUND OUR COATS IN THE COAT CHECK!!! Said our goodbyes and I jumped on the train and headed back up to Harlem!

lol...interesting night.

"Eighty percent of success is showing up."

No comments: