Tuesday, May 6, 2008

American Idol - And then there were four......

Did anyone happen to see American Idol tonight????

I believe I said at the beginning of the competition that I really liked Syesha Mercado

and I am so glad that she made it to the final four, despite Randy Jackson's incredibly harsh review of her performance of the Sam Cooke classic "A Change is Gonna Come"...I think that she most definitely be in the final two.

However, if Jason Castro is NOT eliminated tomorrow.....Something is SERIOUSLY wrong with America.

Yo! His rendition of Bob Marley's of "I Shot The Sheriff" bad enough but I don't know WHAT was on his mind when he took a stab at Bob Dylan's Mr. Tambourine Man....



It was HEINOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMIGOD!!! I have NEVER heard anyone sing this badly when the competition got down to four contestants.

And no offense to my dreds all over the planet...HIS dred's are ROLLING me!!! UGH!

You can't be the American Idol looking like that....can you?


“When a singer truly feels and experiences what the music is all about, the words will automatically ring true.”

No comments: