So what does this mean for YOU the aspiring plus sized model you ask? It means that a whole new WEALTH of possibilities can open up for you to take advantage of if you are willing to
learn how to “play the game” called Fashion!
Sharon Quinn, "The ORIGINAL Runway Diva “ - Actress/Veteran Plus
Model/Writer/Singer/Casting Producer, whose recent appearances include The Style Network's Ruby, Oxygen's groundbreaking Mo’Nique’s F.A.T. Chance, MTV’s MADE, Cash Cab & The Food Network's Throwdown With Bobby Flay; Statuesque, poised, graceful and striking are all adjectives used to aptly describe the attributes belong ing to Miss Sharon Quinn, affectionately known as "The Original Runway Diva", due to her presence, style and unbelievable confidence on the catwalk. She has handled the casting for Mo'Nique's F.A.T. Chance has well as The Bachelor and will be on hand to host and moderate the panel discussion.
Find out from The Runway Diva:
- The 7 Deadly sins for a plus model!
- What the basic qualifications are to become a plus model.
- How to have maximum success on a local level (the Underground).
- How to adapt and overcome obstacles without sacrificing who you are.
Your All-Star Lineup of Panelists (subject to change) include:
- How to make it or break it as a plus sized model on ANY level.
- How to develop a "signature" runway walk.
- How to stack the deck in your favor!
- Building your skills within your personal budget.
- How to avoid being typecast.
Your Guide to Plus Size Modeling is a great read for those who want to get into the field of modeling and it also teaches women to believe in themselves through reinforcing their self-esteem and positivity.
- How much money you'll need to get started.
- Getting in where you fit in (other branches of modeling).
- How to properly prepare for the open call.
- How to invest in the business of YOU.
Aminah will be on hand to answers the questions that EVERYBODY wants to know.
- How to avoid the mistakes that most models make in their auditions.
- What the producers are looking for when they cast the show!
- Why preparation is KEY in getting selected for RTR.
- What direction the show is going in for 2011!
FFFWeek(tm) 2010's Aspiring Models Seminar & Panel Discussion
Friday, June 18, 2009
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
The Hotel Pennsylvania
401 Seventh Avenue @ 33rd Street
The Madison Room / 18th Floor
New York, NY 10001
Tix $22.00 in advance / $30.00 at the door