Monday, April 5, 2010

Jennifer Hudson Reps Weight Watchers

Jennifer Hudson is the new spokesperson for Weight Watchers. The Grammy Award winning singer recently told Huffington Post:

Jennifer Hudson didn't gain a huge amount of weight when she was pregnant with her son, but it was enough to make her do a double-take when she saw a picture of herself.

"I didn't realize it was me," the singer and actress said Thursday. "I was like, 'Who? ... Oh, my God, this is me.' And now when I look back, wow, look at the difference from then to now."

Hudson, a former "American Idol" finalist who won a best supporting actress Academy Award for "Dreamgirls," has lost the baby weight and more, and she says it's because of Weight Watchers – for which she is the new spokeswoman.

Hudson said she has always been happy with her curves but after she gave birth to David Daniel Otunga Jr. last August she felt the need to take control of her body and her eating habits.

CLICK HERE to continue reading....

Source

2 comments:

Actress/Model/Singer/Songwriter/Writer/Motivational Speaker said...

Way to GO Jen! Looking good girl:-).

Unknown said...

I am so proud of this woman. She shines!