Sunday, July 13, 2008

And The Next Food Network Star is gonna be......

Okay Family!

I'mma just call it...I think brother Aaron McCargo Jr, out of Camden, NJ will be The Next Food Network Star!!! I just need for him to find the balance between his cooking and his on camera personality and find it quickly. His talents in the kitchen remind me so much of "Jag" from the prior season....I want to eat everything he cooks!!!! The judges love his cooking as well and he absolutely SLAYED them (the judges) and me with the Rachel Ray Challenge....he finally found his personality and showed it to the world!!! And he ROCKED BOTH of his dishes on the "Throwdown" Challenge. I absolutely love him and I really do think he has what it takes to be "The Next Food Network Star" over the remaining contestants......I would definitely watch his show.

Adam Gertler, who is charming enough but his food doesn't always impress me and sometimes the jokes blow up in his face. He reminds me of myself in the kitchen....lol...all over the place! I just don't think he's ready yet. Though he did make me wanna go out and try some lobster mac & cheese after his Throwdown Challenge in Vegas last week.


Lisa Garza, I gotta give it to mama....she can cook, the face is ALWAYS beat to a pulp, hair is SITTING!!! The pumps and the look is always together....but her personality comes across a little er....stern? And her food is sophisticated but not necessarily anything i'd want to eat....ya know? And the judges aren't all that excited about her cooking either.
So there you have it....I'm placing my bet now...I can just feel it in my bones.....

Make sure you all check out the final episode next week....I KNOW I will!

Dang....I want a sandwich now......

"It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts."

No comments: