Monday, July 7, 2008

VH-1's I Love Money


Dang Family!

Did anyone see the 1st episode of VH-1's new reality fiasco....I Love Money???? I watched it this morning and was laughing my behind off! It's absolutely ridiculous and that's exactly why I will probably watch it again.

This first episode involved the choosing of sides for the remainder of the competition and unfortunately lil Midget Mac was the first man eliminated....lol...although he I seriously doubt he would have made the cut anyway....I don't care how many push ups he can do....he's still on the small side and he would have been a disadvantage to any one's team. But his attitude and unwillingness to put on the bikini for the first challenge ultimately did him in.

I can't help but wonder if he will be the only person from this show to leave with their dignity intact.

I guess we'll see won't we?

Btw....Can someone please tell me why the host looks so familiar to me???? I simply cannot put my finger on where I have seen him before.....


"We are shaped and fashioned by what we love."

No comments: