Sunday, April 12, 2009

Fred C. Quinn Sept 15, 1943 - April 12, 2009

Today is Easter Sunday,

My father, Fred C. Quinn passed away this morning of complications from liver cancer. He was 66 years old.








Needless to say, Easter will NEVER be the same for me again. I have found over the last few weeks that I am quite a bit more like my father than I would previously admit to. I wanted to write quite a bit more about my dad and our relationship, but I find that I am as yet unable to.... the tears still flow freely but the words will not come just yet.

I will have to table it for later.....but trust....it IS coming.

I will miss you forever Daddy.

I love you.

Sharon

"Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter. In love to our wives there is desire; to our sons' ambition; but to our daughters there is something which there are no words to express." - Joseph Addison

1 comment:

uptownflavor said...

So sorry to hear about your loss. You brough many smiles to his face and that is the way to remember him. God bless.

D-