Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Curvy Gals & Big Guys on The Food Network!!

Okay, so who DOESN'T know how much I love the Food Network by now (Bobby Flay RULES!!!)...lol...but is it me or are there a LOT of big beautiful people on this channel???
I watch it every day and use their recipes frequently but it just occurred to me that there are quite a few plus sized people on this network and I needed to post about them....so if you don't know already meet the Curvaceous Women and Big Handsome Men of The Food Network:


There's the beautiful Sunny Anderson
(Cooking For Real & How'd That Get On My Plate?)
Pictures don't do her any justice...she's GORGEOUS in person!




My Girl.... The Fabulous Butter loving Paula Deen!

(Paula's Home Cooking, Paula's Party & Paula's Best Dishes)





Chef Jeff Henderson
(The Chef Jeff Project)...okay....so Chef Jeff ain't that big...but he's a cutie....lol...so he STAYS!!!





Guy Fieri (Guy's Big Bite, Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives & Guy Off The Hook). He just had a christmas special on featuring his family and I just fell in love with his mother!!!





Tyler Florence (Tyler's Ultimate) Makes a chicken salad so damn good looking you wanna jump through the tv screen!



Michael Symon (Dinner Impossible, Iron Chef Ameica) hmmm....not really sure if he's a big boy or not but I think he is....


The "BAM" man Emeril Lagasse (Emeril Live!) I just wanna sit at his guest table (with my mom of course!) once before he goes off the air.....












Duff Goldman (Ace of Cakes)
Most extraordinary cakes I have ever seen....I wonder what they taste like!!


Aaron McCargo Jr. (Big Daddy's House)...Aaron is the newest edition to the Food Network family. He won The Next Food Network Star competition this summer and got his own show! You GO Boy!


The Barefoot Contessa herself...Miss Ina Garten (I bought her Barefoot Contessa Cookbook and made my mom a mother's day feast and we have both been hooked on her ever since!) I just wanna be her friend so she can invite me to one of her parties or dinners....ALL of her food is good!





Mario Batali - The man with the orange clogs to match his hair! I met him at a Taste of NY festival and he was the nicest man! Personally fed me a piece of pie....for taking a stray piece of food off of his beard! LOVE him!




Masaharu Morimoto (Iron Chef America)....ooohh..SO Sexy...One day I WILL be able to afford to eat WHATEVER I WANT at Nobu....I will!!!






Pat & Gina Neely (Down Home With The Neely's & Road Tasted With The Neely's) - Black Love, Family & Food at it's best ya'll!
Rachel Ray (30 Minute Meals & Rachel's Tasty Travels) definitely "thick" gets an honorable mention because she has her occasional chunky days....lol...


And you know I couldn't NOT mention my love for Bobby Flay Throwdown With Bobby Flay, Grill It! With Bobby Flay & Boy Meets Grill) again (although he's not technically a big boy either...the body was looking REAL good when I worked with him on Throwdown With Bobby Flay).



Remember to celebrate and support our plus sized celebrities ya'll!!! They are paving the way for others to follow......
"There is no sincerer love than the love of food."

No comments: