Wednesday, December 10, 2008

DeShawn Snow - The Real Housewives of Atlanta


Overdue congratulations go out to DeShawn Snow, the curvy "Real Housewife of Atlanta" who was the ONLY one to come out of this hot ass mess of a show...smelling like a rose; with her dignity and her image intact.
She absolutely refused to embarrass herself and her family by acting up for the cameras and I applaud her for her constant grace under pressure. I can see why her husband loves her so much. (Btw..is Eric Snow a nice guy or WHAT???)


Btw...I would have put Lisa Wu Hartwell (who I LOVE!!) on this blog for the same thing but I was dismayed to find out that SHE was the one who blabbed to Sheree about Nene's "Kim Song" in the limo. Not cool. Not at all. She lost many a cool point with me for that. She HAD to know that Sheree would RUN back and tell Kim. It was the straw that broke the camel's back.
Oh yeah...and I have much love for my OTHER curvy chick - Miss Nene - who keeps it real but makes me cringe every time I read something about or hear her talking...lol.

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

No comments: