Monday, December 8, 2008

Fashion Plus On The Rush! - First Guests

Hey Fam!

I am not sure that I announced here that I will be hosting a new online radio program called "Fashion Plus On The Rush With Sharon Quinn!" beginning in January 2009.
I completed my first round of interviews last Friday afternoon.

My first interview was with Grammy Nominee (I SO love saying that!) Maiysha and I gotta tell you it was one of the most enjoyable conversations I have had in a long while.... home girl is focused, grounded and looking forward to a bright future! I hope we can get her back on real soon (Cuz...I forgot to take pictures of my first interviews AND I had my camera in my bag...dang!) I am very excited for her! (Thanks Shante!)

Next up was Lissa Essling, creator of the Amazon Barbi Jewelry & Accessories collection. It was great seeing her again and I enjoyed talking to her as well. (Lissa get some photos of your collection AND a photo of YOU to me asap mama!)...A LOT of my plus sized sistas need to hear what she has to say!

My last interview for the day (one person didn't make it due to a mix up) was plus sized model and my beautiful friend Elsabet Seifu! Talk about being MODEST!!! I found out a WHOLE bunch of fascinating stuff about Miss lady that I never knew before! (NONE of which I will be giving away here....lol...you gotta wait til January fam!).


The first round of interview went really well, so well that I was totally amped up for the remaining 8 that I had scheduled for Saturday & Sunday. But unfortunately, because of a logistics problem - We had to cancel the other interviews....I plan to reschedule them and add others in the next few days.

When the site is up and running officially - I will most definitely send an email blast and post about it on here!

In the meantime: If you are or know a Plus Sized Girl or Guy or Supporter that is making moves and doing BIG things in their prospective fields - I WANT TO TALK TO YOU!!!

Hit me up with an email at ORIGRUNWAYDIVA@AOL.COM and tell me a little bit about what you do.

"Quality questions create a quality life. Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers."

1 comment:

Marco Mays said...

Hmmmmm I am so excited for you!! Love Yah!!