Thursday, December 6, 2007

Happy Birthday Boogie!!!!

Hey Family!

Today is my baby brother's 41st birthday!!!! I wasn't able to reach him by phone and I wanted to send a very special birthday greeting. I know he keeps up with my blogs so Boogie (lol...I know he hates that childhood nickname!) Happy Birthday and know that your big sis is thinking of you on your very special day!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

(That's me holding my baby brother at my birthday party circa 1968..I think)

Love You!

Sharon (and to all you nosy folks wondering...no, I never got a nickname...just Sharon..lol)


One last thing...I just ran into my seventh grade spanish teacher while I was waiting for the bus. His name is Mr. Hopkins and he taught me (well attempted to teach me) spanish at Arthur A. Schomburg Intermediate School 201 (I.S. 201) in Harlem in 1974 & 1975. He still looks the same to me...just older and his hair is white....but here's the "ke-ke" ya'll: He's STILL got all his damn hair!!!! AND it's beautiful....lol...in an Al Sharpton sort of way...ya know?

LOL...I flunked every spanish class that I took after I left him and after all these years I still can't speak a lick of spanish!

But it was great to see him though!

"Don't talk about it....BE about it!"

No comments: