Friday, December 14, 2007

A Very Model Christmas Indeed!



I attended the annual Christmas party for Goddess/Model Service Agency. MY invitation got lost in the mail...lol...so I wound up attending with my home girl Mia Amber. The event was held under the tents in Bryant Park at a restaurant called Celsius which was adjacent to the Bryant Park Skating Rink. I didn't see as many familiar faces as I thought I would but It was a beautiful setting with lots of wonderful food and most of all LOTS of my favorite champagne...Veuve Clicqot.

I was going to write something about the er...frigid temperatures under the tents...EVEN with the heat lamps lol....but it isn't worth the effort it would take to write it.

Enjoy the slideshow family!

Q

"Things don't just happen...they happen just."

No comments: