Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Darren!

Today is my oldest nephew Darren's 21st birthday! I tried to call him today but like most 21 year olds....he was in the wind as soon as the sun came up...lol. My first baby is all grown up and has a baby of his own and it scares the HELL OUT OF ME!!!!!

Here's a shot of us one Easter Sunday MANY years ago (and in case you're wondering...yes...that is a Pouf dress I am wearing..lol)

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Where did the time go? It seems like only yesterday that I held him in my arms when my sister first brought him home from the hospital.....Since he was my first nephew...you know Christmas was ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS for him EVERY YEAR...lol...until his siblings began to arrive...then I had to seriously "slow my roll" lol...All he had to do was blink at the tv set and I made sure he had it! Aunty spent all her dough buying him gifts...just to watch him go bonkers on Christmas morning!!!

I know...I spoiled him rotten.

But he was my first.....

Sigh....I am getting so old....

Anyway...before I get a little ferklempt...Happy Birthday Nephew!

Love always...

Aunty.

Oh by the way...did I say my nephew is kinda foine? Homeboy is about 6'2", nice build with hazel eyes and a gorgeous smile? Oh yeah...the Quinn gene did him well...he's a cutie (and I ain't just saying it because I love him!)

"Character, not circumstances, makes the man."

1 comment:

Chicago25o624 said...

Hey! So if your nephew is such a cutie why didnt you ever tell me about him! 19 and 21 isnt that far apart its only two years! But I was just writing to let you know how much i miss you! i was being semi lame and watching life after made and i just sat there and laughed! I miss and Love you! Talk to you soon I'm sure!

Krystine