Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Runway Diva Debuts on BETTER.TV

Happy Holidays Family!

I just finished shooting 3 segments on Better.TV! Better.TV is a new broadband network owned by Meredith Corp.

I did my initial segment with them a few weeks ago and something just "clicked". They asked me back immediately to do a second one and then a third one...there's talk in the air about a recurring role and a sista is VERY excited ya'll!!!



Anywhooo...the segments I shot will air on the following dates:

My first interview will air on December 14th.

The scarf segment will air on December 18th.

The segment on the Miss Full Figured 2008 Pageant will air on December 19th.

As yet they don't have a station affiliate in the NYC area yet BUT lol...no worries...you can watch my episodes online at www.better.tv

Thanks family for your continued support! And please don't forget to SPREAD THE WORD!!!

Q

ps - for my friends outside of the NYC area, I am attaching a list of station affiliates and/or cities and air times where you can watch the shows live on your TV's....enjoy and always....let me know your thoughts!


Station/Affiliate Market Group Time Period


KPHO/CBS PHOENIX, AZ Meredith 3PM


KPTV/FOX PORTLAND, OR Meredith 9AM


WFSB/CBS HARTFORD Meredith 10AM


KSMO/MYTV KANSAS CITY Meredith 8AM


WTMJ/NBC MILWAUKEE Journal 3PM


WSMV/ NBC NASHVILLE Meredith 11AM


WHNS/FOX GREENVILLE Meredith 9AM


KVVU/FOX LAS VEGAS Meredith 11AM


WFTX/FOX FORT MYERS Journal 11AM


WNEM/CBS SAGINAW, MI Meredith 10AM


WGBA/NBC GREEN BAY Journal TBA


WFLI/CW CHATTANOOGA Meredith NOON


WSHM/CBS SPRINGFIELD Meredith 10AM

Happy Holidays to you and your families and thanks for your continued support!

"He who does not tire, tires adversity."

No comments: