Thursday, March 6, 2008

American Idol - The Top 12 Finalists

Uh....

So I haven't really been interested in American Idol since Joanne got booted....but I did watch the final elimination before the announced the top 12 finalists....I caught a recap of the performances and I just want to know what made Luke Menard think that "WAKE ME UP BEFORE YOU GO-GO" would be a great song for him to sing and catapult him into the top 12?????



That had to be the worst song choice EVER!!! It was pitchy all the way through it and the ugly, tinny tone that his voice took on during the chorus was like nails across a chalk board to me. And it's too bad because he DOES have a really good voice and he also has "The Look"...tsk...it's a shame....damn.

I bet you he won't be singing or listening to THAT song again for YEARS to come....lol.

And come on Idol....making folks try to perform right after you've crushed their dreams??

That's not nice at all....and it's as hard for me to watch as it is for them to try and sing.

And was I the only person picturing Danny Noriega in full makeup and drag???....that boy is just too pretty for words ya'll...

I personally think he was trying to give Sanjaya some fever with "Tainted Love"...lol...



And hey....I can admit I was wrong....Gary Coleman made it into the top 12!


WhutyoutalkinboutWillis?


But if ol' Chikeze Eze doesn't sing better than this next week his butt will be out next Thursday too!



Life is the sum of all your choices.

No comments: