Thursday, March 6, 2008

Christian Wins Project Runway 4 - Told You So!!!

I knew it!!! I simply KNEW it.....

I knew they were gonna give Project Runway 4 to Christian!!!

And to bring in Victoria "Posh Spice" Beckham as the final judge???....puh-leeze....it was a no brainer the moment they announced her as a name.

Anyway, I loved watching Christian show his human side when he THOUGHT he was gonna be Auf'-ed...lol. The tears reminded me that as brilliant as he is (and he is brilliant as a designer)....he is still very young and the tears showed me that he has humility (I hadn't seen that in him before).

ButI did love many things about ALL of the final collections and I really thought the knits that Jillian did were amazing...they really were.

Is it me or is Rami Kashou... er...kinda yummy?

Rami's evening dresses were absolutely breathtaking as well.

Hey! Did I say that Rami is REALLY A CUTIE???? Well, if I didn't....I'm saying it now....he's a hottie people!!! Very sexy mouth too!!!

Anyway - Congrats to Christian....I know you'll go on to do wonderful things! Perhaps our paths will cross one day and I will convince you to make some clothes for a "bigger doll" ...lol....



"The word impossible is not in my dictionary."

No comments: