Saturday, March 29, 2008

Flavor of Love 3 & My laugh of the day....


So Family.....

I have been valiantly trying to watch Flavor of Love 3, maybe it's me but it just isn't holding my attention this season. The contestants this season are pretty boring compared to their predecessors. What has been keeping me in stitches the most is the way he keeps butchering the english language but more importantly, it's those wonderful one liners that keep falling out of Flav's mouth.

This week it was finally time for Shy (Mona Lisa) to make her exit, which was unfortunate because SHE was definitely the funniest of the bunch....and she alone gave Flav and the producers more material than they knew what to do with...

Yo! The green toxic gas that they had coming out of her mouth when she talked was hysterical. That gas gag topped the bicycle bell that they used last season on Hottie whenever she blinked!

Dude (Flav) called her front and center and stated rather eloquently on numerous occasions regarding her "doodie breath":


"I don't know what's going on in your mouth"


"Your breath is like Crystal Meth"

"It's gonna take more than a mint necklace..."
"What is that smell? - You want a piece of gum?"

and MY PERSONAL all time fave????


Yo! Flav said home girl's breath smelled like "Chum".


_____________________________________________________________

(that line above would be me - flat lining..cuz I was laid out after that Chum line - I swear!)



Do ya'll know what CHUM is???? ROFLMAO!!!! This is NOT a compliment!


Chum is the ground up dead fish that they feed to sharks!!!!! Ow!
“I told my dentist my teeth are going yellow. he told me to wear a brown tie.”

No comments: