Saturday, March 8, 2008

The L Word - What's Up With Pam Grier????


Yo Family!

I am an avid fan of Showtime's The L Word....been watching it since the beginning....I am loving MOST of the plots and mini drama's (lol...Jenny is seriously getting on my nerves and I am salivating over her getting her come uppance....c'mon...c'mon...can't you just SEE it coming????? lol....

Anyway, I am writing this blog because I need to know

WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON WITH PAM GRIER????


I am a HUGE fan of Pam Grier....I have been since the Seventies when she was THAT CHICK for Everybody....feel me?

Every time she comes on camera now she looks like a sweaty, hot, messy, depressed, dowdy shrew???

Just a hot ass mess. All the time. Sorry.

Kit Porter is the only juicy girl on the show and she's SURROUNDED BY FABULOUS LESBIANS AND she has absolutely ZERO flavor???? Who in the world thought that would be a good idea???

Ilene Chaiken, creator of the series....Question for you:

Did Miss Pam's character of Kit Porter slip through the cracks this year??? I know she's menopausal and depressed, angry and a bunch of other things...but damn??

When does she get her fabulosity back????

She needs to be representing better than this, perhaps ya'll need to create a fabulous friend from Miss Pam's past who visits and is surprised at what her friend has become. Horrified by her lack of style, she stays long enough to rock her world and inspire her to get her club and her life back on track.....

And note to the producers: It can't be some young chickie like Papi, that just got out of Pampers yesterday trying to be a player....As an older, worldly woman, Pam's character can't respect that M.O.

I can't think of a better, more fabulous persona for this character than The ORIGINAL Runway Diva....lol...

Can you?


"Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so you shall become. Your vision is the promise of what you shall one day be; your ideal is the prophecy of what you shall at last unveil."

2 comments:

jameela said...

Amen , Amen

Rajdulari said...

Oh I absolutely agree. I LOVE L word and Love me some Pam Grier but what's up with the sourpuss face and the ruffles? yes, the OG Runway Diva would work it!

And, er, Papi?....Nope, she doesn't represent the real......uh.....and that's all I'm gonna say about that...

R