Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Biggest Loser Couples Edition - Episode 4 - Damien Eliminated

Okay, so I found out this morning that my girl Nicole's better half, Damien was eliminated from The Biggest Loser last night....in what appears to be a double cross. I say "appears" because try as I might....this show just doesn't hold my interest long enough to watch it all the way through....and I am going off of what I read from an episode recap:

"On this week's episode of The Biggest Loser, Bob's team is devastated when Jillian's team decides to go back on their word and vote out Damien instead of Joelle. Filipe is understandably upset, because Jillian's team approached them after last week's weigh-in, asking who they should vote out."

Anyway, tough break for both you and Nicole, Damien, since this was the last week and the last weigh-in before the partners would rejoin the game. But good break for me....cuz, now I don't have to struggle to try and catch this show anymore...lol.

UPDATE: I just found a great post show interview of Damien & Nicole at People.com....Enjoy!

http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/01/22/biggest-loser-couple-damien-nicole-prep-for-wedding/

"We should manage our fortunes as we do our health - enjoy it when good, be patient when it is bad, and never apply violent remedies except in an extreme necessity."

No comments: