Friday, January 30, 2009

happy birthday Chet Parker!!

Special Happy Birthday Shout Out to my good friend and most "favoritist" (lol...yeah I SAID it!!!) chef.....Chet Parker who is celebrating his most special day today!

Chet and I were introduced a few years ago by a mutual friend of ours named Beverly Howard. We connected almost immediately and became fast friends. Chet, Chef Jeff Henderson and my baby daddy Bobby Flay are running neck & neck for the top spot in my heart!!!

Seriously, my boy is an accomplished chef (he made me a chicken salad sandwich that I ate before he could finish making his...lol...it was THAT good!), martial artist, house music lover and a bowlegged, sexy, chocolate cutie to boot!

Have a wonderful day love!

Muah!

“To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world." - Brandi Snyder

No comments: