Friday, January 16, 2009

Voluptuous Woman Co.'s CEO Injured in Car Accident!!!

What's up Family!

I just learned via email that my good friend Jennene Biggins, CEO of The Voluptuous Woman Company (http://www.thevolupwoman.com/) was injured in a car accident this past Monday!
As you can read from her email below, she managed to escape serious injury and she is quite thankful and in a reflective mood at this time:
Hi Everyone,

As some of you may know, I was in a bad car accident on Monday. Yes, the Devil tried to take me out but God had the Glory and I was able to walk (well, be rolled away) from a totalled car on Monday morning!

So, I just wanted to give you an update, I am bruised and sore but no broken bones or major damage has been done to my old body (LOLOLOL).

Please keep me in your prayers for complete recovery and please be safe on the roads. The accident reminded me that you never know when your time will come, so I pray that if your soul is not right with God TODAY, you make sure that you accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour because tomorrow is NOT promised.

Thank you for your love and prayers, and if I haven't told you lately....

I LOVE YOU
J



Jennene Biggins
J Biggins Consulting, LLC
"Bookkeeping and Internet Marketing Services for Growing Businesses"

Aww....We love you too! Make sure y'all drop Jennene a line and check in on her. We wish you a speedy recovery mama!

"It is not known precisely where angels dwell -- whether in the air, the void,or the planets. It has not been God's pleasure that we should be informed of their abode." - Voltaire

No comments: