Friday, January 9, 2009

Wynnona Judd Signs on to be The New Face of Alli

More from The Daily Dish....

Country singer Wynonna Judd is getting in shape for 2009 as the new face of a weight-loss product.

The star, 44, will front slimming pills Alli, and she's hoping her public weight battle will help others who are struggling with similar issues.

She says, "This is about me picking something that I know works for me. I can still plan (my work) and not feel like Alli is dictating my life as I have in the past on other programs. It fits into my schedule.

"I don't have diet goals. My goals are to live as happy and healthy as I can. People can see themselves in me and say, 'You know what? If she can do it, I can do it.'

"I hope people will be inspired by the face that I've overcome a lot, I'm still here and it's a miracle."

"You can set yourself up to be sick, or you can choose to stay well."

-Wayne Dyer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wy Judd is inspiration and I hope she get's better and overcome all her problems.Her talent and nice personality is so beautiful.
Sharon,thank you for this post,I love your blog :)
Kathy