Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wanna Come To My Birthday Party???

Hey Everybody!!!

My annual birthday party will be held on Wednesday, February 18, 2009 (the day before my actual birthday) and I would love it if you'd all join me at Katra Lounge in Soho (217 Bowery btwn Prince & Rivington Sts) for a few hours after work to celebrate.
(Non-ya business how old I am...lol)
The party begins at 6pm and there are 2 for 1 drink specials until 7pm.
(I would get there early if I were YOU!!!)

Anyway, admission is free BUT there is a guest list and to get in you MUST BE ON IT....so save the date now and email your RSVP's to:

EMAIL YOUR RSVPS TO: BKLYNGURL@GMAIL.COM



I hope to see you all there!

Gifts are not necessary (but...lol...I DO like them!)...but in case you want to know what I like (and don't)....take a look below:

Likes: Funky Hats in funky colors (love kangols), Silver Jewelry, perfume, funky bags and lip gloss (from MAC), books and dark chocolate, champagne & white wine (riesling is my fave).....

Dislikes: Lillies (those flowers with the pollen stems) VERY ALLERGIC!! they make my whole face go numb. Picture frames (don't dislike them...I just have enough at this time..)


So tell your friends and come on down and have a drink with me & my curvy divas for my birthday!

See you all on February 18th!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

No comments: