Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Whitney Houston Album To Drop In March?

From Singersroom.com

Whitney Houston is officially on the comeback trail after several months of near silence.According to sources close to the singer and Page Six, Whitney Houston will make an official debut at Clive Davis' annual Pre-Grammy party in February.While the "Heartbreak Hotel" singer's songlist has not been confirmed, it is believed that she will perform several cuts from her new album.

According to Clive Davis, "The process has begun"."We've always said we were looking towards the end of the first quarter of (2009).

I do feel good about the material we have and what's been going on."Ne-Yo, John Legend, Akon, R. Kelly and Will. I. Am have all been linked to the new album.Whitney Houston's as-yet-untitled album is now due for release in March !

Glad to have you back Miss Whitney!

"If a song is about something I've experienced or that could've happened to me it's good. But if it's alien to me, I couldn't lend anything to it. Because that's what soul is all about."

- Aretha Franklin

No comments: