Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Rest In Peace Tony Nigel

I was very saddened to get this news regarding the death of artist/designer Tony Nigel via my facebook page.....so I am passing it on to all who knew him....I got the chance to reconnect with him at a chance meeting at Ginger Restaurant in Harlem a few years ago and I am so very glad I did...(I am including a few pics from my personal collection)....Rest In Peace my brother. If anyone gets any information on his memorial services, please let me know.
In Memory
Of
Tony Nigel


Please read the message below from Tony's wife Elaine:
This is my little loved family... Quin is 20 months old, was born on the February 14 2008, he is the gift Tony left for me. I will keep Tony's facebook for a little while, to be able to keep in touch with all of u, i am expecting to come soon with his ashes and make a little ceremony with all of you and and spread his ashes on the top of a building in Harlem, the place he loved most in NYC. Let's keep in touch. let's pray for his soul be in peace cause my BIG was a peace in my life.
love to all of u.
Elaine




Famed Fashion Designer/Artist,Tony Nigel
passed away yesterday,October 24 in city of Brussels in Belgium.
Rest in Peace,Tony!
Please remember Tony's wife Elaine and young son Joaquin in your prayers and thoughts.




No comments: