Thursday, January 28, 2010

City High's Robby Pardio on A&E's Intervention

I have never actually watched one of those Intervention shows on A&E before but I saw this link at Rhymes With Snitch and couldn't stop watching it.

It's all about the intervention of Robby Pardio, the founding member of the 90's R&B/rap trio City High....and it was both heartbreaking and fascinating to me.....the tears flowed freely as I watched this young man battle his demons.

If you haven't seen it before you should definitely check it out. My heart goes out to him and I truly hope that this brother can get his life back.




Parents BE WARNED!!! This is what happens when you give your children everything they want and then raise your children WITH NO BOUNDARIES......

"In the final analysis, it is not what you do for your children but what you have taught them to do for themselves that will make them successful human beings." - Ann Landers


No comments: