Monday, January 25, 2010

Plus Size Designer Gayla Bentley & Shark Tank

I never got a chance to check out ABC's reality show Shark Tank last season but this sister that I have been reading about Gayla Bentley is making me wish I had caught this show....

While searching for more info on Miss Gayla I came across this clip of an interview that she gave to Wallet Pop as a part of their "After Shark" series. Here she talks about her experience and how she got FUBU co-founder Daymond John (who has lost a TON of weight!) & Barbara Corcoran to put some bucks and backing behind her line....(even with a HSN-type deal already in her pocket!!) You GO Girl!!!

Enjoy! And keep a look out for Gayla Bentley and her plus sized clothing line!





Source

"It's not about size or weight....it's about style!" - Gayla Bentley

No comments: