Monday, January 25, 2010

Just cuz I like naked chocolate boys.....

Supermodel TYSON BECKFORD is quitting the catwalk to concentrate on acting.
Beckford claims there's no money left in modeling, so he plans to focus on his role hosting TV show Make Me A Supermodel (lol..silliest show on EARTH!! For real!!) - and expand his movie resume.
The 39 year old, who has appeared in a string of minor film roles, tells the New York Post , "I'm done with fashion . No one is getting those $1 million contracts right now. I want to concentrate on movies and other projects."

Sigh....I don't really care about Tyson and what he's doing with his career....but I DO like looking at dark chocolate boys with no clothing on.....yummy!

This Kiki comes courtesy of The Gossip Jacker! (one of my FAVE sites!)

No comments: