Saturday, August 16, 2008

A Blast from the Past Video Clip on The Today Show

Good Afternoon Family!

I just got an email from bridal designer Therez Fleetwood (http://www.therezfleetwoodbridal.com/) alerting me that she had put up an old (1999) video clip from "The Today Show" that we taped nearly 10 years ago on her website.








I met Therez back in the early nineties when I was a new, hungry, aspiring plus sized model. I have worn several of her one of a kind creations and they are quite beautiful.

This is my all time favorite dress from her plus sized collection!

Believe it or not I watched the clip for the FIRST time ever this morning and it too brought back memories of that time

We partied HARD that night didn't we girl?!!!!

(Partying in Belize anyone?)...although I won't wax poetic this go round..lol.


This is a early shot of me getting fitted in Therez's Studio in Brooklyn.



Word on the street is that Miss Therez is about to "Jump The Broom" herself next month - So congratulations are in order!

I wish you a lifetime of happiness mama!

Thanks for the clip!

“You don't marry someone you can live with, you marry the person who you cannot live without.”


No comments: