Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Runway Diva in the Fall 08' Issue of Uptown Magazine

Good Morning Fam!

Make sure you go out and pick up the Fall 08' Issue of Uptown Magazine with Sean "P. Diddy" Combs on the cover....There's a photo and a quote from The Runway Diva! The article is entitled "A Fashionable Fete" and the story is located on pages 104-109.


I covered the event in an earlier blog..."Cocktails & Conversation with Cynthia Bailey" and I really had a great time at the dinner and I was eagerly anticipating the article....unfortunately they edited about 99% of my interview from the article (guess they didn't like what I had to say)...lol...but all press is good press I suppose......


Anyway, go out and get an issue family....it's sure to sell out quickly....Cuz...I'M IN IT!!!! lol....
Thanks for your continued support!
“Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary.”

3 comments:

dnyree said...

congrats on your press!

jameela said...

keep doing it Diva!

Anonymous said...

Look at you fabulous Diva! I'll be sure to check it out!