Saturday, August 23, 2008

Rest In Peace, Henry Grate, Sr. 1922 - 2008

Good Morning Family!

I just received word this morning that my friend, plus sized model Roslyn "Rocky" Grate




lost her father, Henry Sr, this morning after a lengthy illness.

Homegoing Services for Henry Grate Sr. will be held on

Wednesday August 27, 2008 at
J. Foster Phillips Funeral Home, Inc.
179-24 Linden Boulevard
Jamaica, NY 11434
Public viewing from 4pm-6pm
Service immediately following

My condolences go out to Rocky and her family at this very difficult time.

I ask that you all keep Rocky and her family in your constant prayers.

We love you my sista!


"Death is no more than passing from one room into another. But there’s a difference for me, you know. Because in that other room I shall be able to see."


- Helen Keller

No comments: