Monday, August 25, 2008

Janice Dickinson Loves Fat People...Heh-Heh

This weeks award for the biggest D.B.O.E. (Dumbest B***h On Earth) goes to Janice Dickinson (The Janice Dickinson Agency).....
Her latest knuckleheaded quote comes from the pages from this week's Star Magazine....Enjoy!




"I don't want to represent plus sizes, but we gave it a shot. I love fat people; I just don't want anything to do with them. Is that bad?"
- Janice Dickinson, On bringing plus-size models into her agency for the first time.

Well, If I am not mistaken....the new season premiere of The Janice Dickinson Agency airs tomorrow night on the Oxygen Channel (check your local listings for air times).
My home girl Mia Amber is making a guest appearance this season and the word on the street is that Miss Janice tried to break my girl down and make her "come out of her face" but Mia wasn't trying to hear that at all....kept her composure & dignity through all the BS Miss Janice tried to throw at her!


Mia is the only reason that I will watch this show this season....I have checked it out several times and it just fails to hold my attention....


Congrats on the gig nonetheless Mia....We'll all be watching!


“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about”

2 comments:

jameela said...

Janice is crazy that is why she makes good television.




That is why I'm glad I cut off my cable.

Anonymous said...

I saw an episode on the plane the other day where she tried to clown one of the models who she said was fat. She took off her skirt and told the girl to put it on. The girl got it on (tightly) she said she could zip it though. Shore nuff that skirt zipped up. Janice's plastic face cracked! LOL!