Friday, August 15, 2008

Project Runway - New Season WTF???

Okay Ya'll....

So I have been fervently watching the new season of Project Runway on Bravo! And I have to ask you a question family ---I LOVE this show, absolutely positively have been hooked on it since day one....

So why am I so damn near bored to tears at the new season? The challenges don't excite me, the designers don't thrill me with their personalities or their designs (that US Olympic challenge was near dreadful).


Is it me or is this season the most lackluster season EVER for Project Runway?? I am speaking mostly in terms of the personalities (or lack thereof) of this season's new crop of designers....

Where is the "Breakout Personality" on the show? You KNOW...the person that you JUST CANNOT STOP LOOKING AT???? Where is that person? WHO is THAT person? I know that Suede......

& The Tan Boy (Blayne).....are trying hard but uh...they ain't really moving me - ya know?

The challenges are not all that brilliant this year either, no one except Miss Korto (That Kimono dress that she made out of the Yellow tablecloths was KILLER!) are really wowing me with their designs yet.


However Miss Terri.......

IS beginning to grow on me and is it me or is Miss Nina Garcia giving you "Cruella DeVille" this season - She's nasty as hell this time....almost bitter.

I will definitely tune to watch in next week because it's the "Drag Queen" Makeover challenge and it looks like it might be entertaining but this is what puzzles me about "Project Runway".....

You'll do a challenge based on fat men who want to look like women but you don't have enough balls to do a challenge on a fabulous big girl....

WHAT IN THE HELL IS THAT ABOUT????

I guess they're saving all the new and fresh ideas for their new network.

What do you all think family?

Is it truly just me?

"When a person is in fashion, all they do is right."

No comments: