Friday, August 22, 2008

Jae "Jae-Boogie" Everett Gets Hitched!!!

Morning Family!

I am sending some mad Runway Diva Love & congrats to former NYYT-er and WIZ castmate Jae "Jae-Boogie" Everett who just got married in Florida on July 26 and has a little one on the way.....


His new bride's name is Donna and I hear the little baby diva (yeah...it's a girl!!!) Jade Celeste (LOVING the name!!!) is due on/or around October 5th and daddy has her new room all ready for her!

I met Jae back in my NY Youth Theater days when we were both performing in "The Wiz", Jae was 1/3 of the yellow brick road (thanks for the correction my love) and I was Evillene...And we performed together again in "Once On This Island".....we had an absolute blast!!!

Peace, Blessings and all the best to you and your new family!

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sweet. thanks Diva. and for the record... I was the Yellow Brick Road.... let's not forget the butt squeezing Once on This Island...

love ya...

The ORIGINAL Runway Diva! said...

You are absolutely right!! And as you can see...I quickly corrected it.

Love you too Boo!

Q

Anonymous said...

OMG, I forgot about that. Funny how time flies.....