Wednesday, September 17, 2008

From G's to Gents Finale




What up fam!!

Did ya'll check out the season finale of From G's To Gents"?

How happy was I that "Creepa" was declared the winner of "From G's to Gents" last night?

Wow...talk about a complete turnaround....his transformation nearly moved me to tears....I KNEW he was gonna win when I saw him preparing to cut his hair off.
You know that the other finalist "Shotta" must have taken one look at Mr. Thaddeus

and said to himself..."Damn. Now why didn't I think of doing that???" Lol...

I can honestly say that I enjoyed every episode of "From G's to Gents". It was so refreshing to have a show that actually had a real goal and wasn't about making us look like buffoons & clowns. The changes were evident in a contestant in EVERY episode and that's rare. It is unfortunate that contestant Kesan's sucker punch to E6's jaw on the reunion show nearly derailed the entire show....but I said nearly....I thought E6 showed himself to be a true gentleman by accepting Kesan's lame azz apology.

But I DO have a question for Mr. Fonzworth Bentley though:

Why did the former members of the club come back for the final vote all dressed like the reject dude from the "Mystery Date" game??? ROFLMAO!!!!

ROFLMAO!!!! WTF??? I thought they had learned SOMETHING at this point.....

Congrats Fonz, I like what you're doing and I will definitely tune in for season 2!!!

“Men acquire a particular quality by constantly acting a particular way. You become just by performing just actions, temperate by performing temperate actions, brave by performing brave actions."

No comments: