Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Kim/Poprah Eliminated on I Want To Work For Diddy???

Did my eyes and ears deceive me the other night of did Diddy look down on Kim/Poprah and say "You're Not Ready To Work For Diddy"???



Did I hear him say that? Better yet did YA'LL hear him say that?? He eliminated her because she couldn't magically make a guest list appear??? Although I DO agree that homegirl should have gotten off her butt and ran down to whatever floor this chick was on and GOTTEN THAT DAMN GUEST LIST....instead of repeatedly calling on the phone.


Actually, from what I saw from this weeks episode...I wouldn't want ANY of them for assistants because they all appear to be clueless and full of excuses whenever the big man is in their presence.


They seemed to have left it (that moment) as a cliff hanger for next week but I am an eager to find out if my girl stays or goes....


Stay tuned Fam!

"Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody else expects of you, never excuse yourself."

No comments: