Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Krystine Kauffman!!!

What's up family!

Today is my homegirl/protege and MADE Star Krystine Kauffman's birthday!!!! So today I am sending her some Runway Diva love all the way from New York City!!!You all remember Krystine....she's was the star of the "Plus Model Episode" from MTV's Made last year.

Our episode was the most watched episode in the history of that show and our episode garnered MTV a daytime emmy!

Enjoy your day girlfriend!!

Have a slice of cake and a glass of champagne to toast your most special day!!

Remember this is the day to celebrate YOU!!!!

Love You Chica!!!

Oh yeah....email me your address again...I actually have a gift for you...lol...you already know what it is and I need your address again so I can get it to you.....

“Whatever with the past has gone, the best is always yet to come.”

1 comment:

olivertus said...

esa gordita esta super buena, la verdad no dudaria ni un segundo en pasar una super noche con ella uuuf!