Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I Want To Work For Diddy

Alright Fam....

So I have been checking out "I Want To Work For Diddy" on VH1 - You know the reality show about the nationwide search for a new assistant for the ever demanding Sean "P. Diddy" Combs.

The show IS kind of interesting I suppose....lol...the things that folks will do for "Diddy" can be downright ridiculous....But mainly I watch cuz there's a "juicy" gal on the show.....and you KNOW I gotta support my plus sized sisters.....


Miss "Poprah" is a straight up trip - she really is a funny chick to watch. A little pushy though...but I guess you have to be to work for Diddy. I am not quite sure yet after watching the last few shows if she is really a good assistant or she just talks a really good game. She seems to KNOW everything and perhaps it's me....but all that darn talking can get real annoying after awhile.....


But...lol...I don't think that will be the reason she won't win.....

I also love the other "drama queen" on the show....Miss Laverne - the back & forth's with Boris keep me in stitches. She might go down to the wire but I really don't think Miss Poprah will win (As much as I may want her to....) and here's why.....call me biased....but after having to deal with all that mess that went on behind the scenes during Rip The Runway and after watching him try to cut the plus sized segment of the show....it is VERY clear to me that he ain't feeling the big girls at all......and I believe that it doesn't matter how good she is - he won't hire her because he doesn't want a "fat" girl up in his face all day long......

I may be wrong here and I would personally LOVE for him to prove me wrong - because he really DOES have the power to change the way the world views plus sized women with one stroke of a pen or one photo - Ya Know?

But I just don't see it happening. Not with him. He's into "Preserving The Sexy" but he doesn't think that sexy goes higher than a size 6. You need to open your eyes man......

But you go 'head Miss Poprah!!! I am still rooting for you girl!!!!

"We don't have to be on the bottom. We were born to be at the top!"

No comments: