Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Korto Momolu of Project Runway ROCKS!!!

What's Up Family!

Okay, so did ya'll check out the latest installment of Project Runway? The episode with LL Cool J as one of the judges? The challenge was for the designers to design for each other and a while a couple of the designers got it right....a few of them got it WAY wrong.
But I digress....lol...my purpose for this blog is to spill out my love for contestant Korto Momolu's designs....this chick is BAD ya'll - she's simply amazing!!!!

She won this week's challenge by designing a punk rock look for Suede (who wound up getting eliminated this week for the "Rock n Roll look he created for Jerrell).
But Kenley's "Hip-Hop" look for Leanne nearly took me out of here...that chick is off her rocker for real (and a rude little trollop to boot).

If you don't know about Miss Korto yet....check out her designs from the previous shows:




This was her first challenge and my most favorite designer of hers thus far.

AND she's a juicy girl too boot! I love her and I hope that one day she will design something for The ORIGINAL Runway Diva!!!!

But unfortunately, As much as I LOVE her.....I still don't think she had the winning collection at Bryant Park.

I still believe that honor will fall to Leanne.

But we'll have to wait and see I guess.....

“We live not according to reason, but according to
fashion"

No comments: